Mindshare Labs, Inc’s Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with Mindshare Labs, Inc. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document, Mindshare Labs, Inc. may suspend or terminate your account.
Mindshare Labs, Inc.’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for Mindshare Labs, Inc. services is designed to help protect Mindshare Labs, Inc., and Mindshare Labs, Inc.’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Mindshare Labs, Inc. Mindshare Labs, Inc. reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://mind.sh/acceptable-use/.
Prohibited Uses of Mindshare Labs, Inc. Systems and Services:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Mindshare Labs, Inc. will not actively monitor content, but if Mindshare Labs, Inc. is made aware of abuse or violation of prohibited content rules, Mindshare Labs, Inc. reserves the right to remove content and/or immediately terminate client’s account.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“SPAM”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Mindshare Labs, Inc.’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of SPAM from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Mindshare Labs, Inc.’s servers, is prohibited. Mindshare Labs, Inc. accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Mindshare Labs, Inc. customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Mindshare Labs, Inc. network or on another provider’s network.
- Using Mindshare Labs, Inc.’s Services to interfere with the use of the Mindshare Labs, Inc. network by other customers or authorized users.
- Clients shall not interfere with another client’s use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Each Mindshare Labs, Inc. customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Mindshare Labs, Inc., is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Mindshare Labs, Inc. customer will be forwarded to the Mindshare Labs, Inc. customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the Mindshare Labs, Inc. Acceptable Use Policy occur, Mindshare Labs, Inc. reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Mindshare Labs, Inc.’s AUP as Mindshare Labs, Inc. deems appropriate, without notice.