Attention, New Mexico Non-Profits!
Published: December 10, 2014
Our client, JLH Media, a public relations company, is launching a giveaway of their PR services for four lucky non-profit organizations. Please check out what JLH has to say:
“JLH Media Announces Public Relations Giveaway for Statewide Non-profits in 2015
Santa Fe-based PR firm gives back to the New Mexico community this holiday season through pro-bono media relations work
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE—December 8, 2014; Santa Fe, New Mexico: JLH Media Public Relations, a boutique PR and marketing firm in downtown Santa Fe, announced today that it will be providing one month of complimentary public relations consultation to 4 selected non-profits in New Mexico. The giveaway is based upon an application process; one company will be chosen by JLH each quarter of 2015 to receive the one-month of free services, beginning January 1, 2015.
The giveaway will include the following:
- Initial 1-hour consultation with client at JLH office
- Examination of all existing PR & marketing materials
- Mini SWOT analysis with consultation on next steps
- One press release drafted by JLH and approved by client
- Distribution of one press release to local, statewide and national media via Vocus PR
- Opportunity to purchase one PRWeb release at cost for additional coverage
- Advice on management of generated leads
- Monitoring of any clippings, report as needed (including ad value)
- Press release samples and best practices kit upon completion of project
“We wanted to create a way to give back to the communities that have been so good to us as a small business,” said JLH Owner and President Jennifer Hobson-Hinsley. “There are many wonderful organizations doing great things for our citizens; the time, energy and knowledge to execute a media relations strategy may be what stands between them and the news cycle. We are looking forward to offering our expertise to non-profits that might not have the budget to sustain long-term PR efforts.”
JLH Media will receive applications from December 15-January 1 and three more times during the course of 2015: March 15-April 1, 2015, June 15-July 1, 2015, and again on December 15, 2015. Applications sent outside of those periods of time will not be considered. The application can be filled out here: www.jlhmedia.com/contact
Some restrictions & recommendations do apply:
- Cannot be a current or past client
- Must be a valid non-profit organization based in New Mexico
- Must have at least one major news item (to be qualified by JLH Media)
- Must be able to comp media as needed (if applicable)
- Work will be done within a four-week period
- JLH Media does not guarantee media coverage for any client
- JLH Media will be solely responsible for choosing an appropriate non-profit each month
For more information about JLH Media, please visit www.jlhmedia.com.
For media inquiries, please contact:
ABOUT JLH MEDIA: JLH Media is a boutique PR and marketing firm based in Santa Fe, New Mexico that specializes in luxury hotel, spa, restaurant and other hospitality clients in addition to work in the real estate, design and art sectors, museums and non-profits. Jennifer Hobson-Hinsley founded the company in 2011.