Frontend Web Designer / Client support
Join an award-winning interactive design agency in Santa Fe. Mindshare Studios is looking for a bright, motivated HTML/CSS guru to help us create stunning interactive user experiences. The job requires solid browser and device testing abilities, responsive design fundamentals and the ability to help clients effectively use their websites (mostly WordPress-based).
We are open to candidates interested in either full-time or part-time. On-the-job training will be provided as needed for the right candidate.
Have a question before you apply? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Baca Railyard District, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Employee Status: Full-time or Part-time
Start Date: Immediately
- Frontend development with HTML5 and CSS3
- Client support
- WordPress troubleshooting, training and maintenance
- Suggest business process improvements
- Must be articulate and able to communicate effectively with clients (both verbally and in writing)
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, the ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- $15/hour and up, depending on experience
- 1 week paid vacation (full-time employees)
- 1 week paid sick leave (full-time employees)
- Flexible schedule (but generally 8:30-5:30 M-F)
- Free web hosting for personal projects
- Laid-back work environment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Mindshare Studios, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.