Now Hiring Content Specialist
Posted in: Now Hiring
Published: June 4, 2019
Content Writer/Researcher in Santa Fe, NM
Join an award-winning interactive design agency in Santa Fe. Mindshare Labs is looking for a motivated content writer to help us create and manage the development, upkeep, and SEO of stunning interactive user experiences for the web. The job requires solid WordPress backend understanding, experience in writing the web, basic website analytics, research fundamentals, and an understanding of SEO implementation and optimization.
Limited on-the-job training will be provided as needed for the right candidate. Qualified candidates will be self-motivated, possess a valid driver’s license, have the ability to problem solve and to work efficiently under pressure with a desire and capability to function in a small team and startup atmosphere.
Have a question before you apply? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA (remote for the right candidate)
Employee Status: Full or Part Time
Start Date: Immediately
- Writing blogs and website content for various clients.
- Researching relevant content topics, fact-checking, and analyzing current sources.
- Create month and year-long content strategies and demonstrate their success.
- Maintain Editorial calendars for a variety of clients.
- Must be articulate and able to communicate effectively with clients (both verbally and in writing).
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, the ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail.
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus.
- A solid understanding of WordPress CMS
- Strong computer skills/tech savvy
- Writing, editing, and researching.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Additional Job Skills (not mandatory)
- Basic graphic design skills and photo editing.
- Basic photography skills.
- $22.50+ per hour, depending on experience
- 9 days paid vacation (full-time employees)
- 1 week paid sick leave (full-time employees)
- 7 paid holidays
- Personal Development Reimbursement Plan
- Flexible schedule (we’re generally in the office 8:00-6:00 T-F)
- Free web hosting for personal projects
- Relaxed work environment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Mindshare Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.