Now hiring for our Admin Ops position!
Published: February 10, 2021
Mindshare Labs is looking for a bright and personable individual to help us manage and run our office. We are looking for someone who is adaptable and comfortable wearing many hats. A sense of humor and the desire to work with a small, friendly firm is a must!
On-the-job training will be provided as needed for the right candidate. Qualified candidates will be self-motivated, have the ability to problem solve and to work efficiently under pressure with a capability to function in a startup atmosphere.
Have a question before you apply? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Job Location: Remote!
Employee Status: Part-Time available, flexible hours
- Answering phone calls
- Managing calendars/events
- Client relations
- Editing and providing contracts to clients
- Invoicing and managing accounts, collection calls
- Helping developers out with support requests (basic WordPress editing)
- General office support activities
Tech savvy/quick learner, flexibility, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, excellent time management abilities, and the ability to work well with our team as well as clients and vendors.
Social media experience a plus.
$18-22/hour, depending on experience. 16-20 hrs per week.
- 5 days paid vacation
- 7 paid holidays
- Exercise reimbursement plan
- Flexible schedule (generally 4-5 hours a day, 4 days a week)
- Free web hosting for personal projects
- Relaxed work environment
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Mindshare Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.