drive quality traffic to your website.
There are hundreds of thousands of businesses competing to be seen on the internet. While some pay their way to the top, strong organic (unpaid) SEO drives quality traffic to your website without having to rely on pay-per-click campaigns to move up the ranks. Mindshare labs offers SEO service with all website builds so your customers can find you.
SEO service includes:
- development of code that helps search engines understand your website better.
- quality traffic—not just quantity—which translates into sales.
- creation of effective landing pages for specific calls to action (Sign up! Call us! Donate now!).
- link-building to generate traffic.
- analytics to help you track visitors and ad effectiveness.
- website speed improvements to bump you to the top.
- the use of strategic keywords.
- SSL security.
- link and keyword popularity metrics.
Mindshare Labs includes SEO as a standard component in every website we produce. More thorough SEO can be performed as needed upon request.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of altering the code and/or content of a website to improve the quantity and quality of visitors that are referred to the site by search engine results.
SEO & Your Overall Marketing Plan
The primary goal of SEO is not to achieve the highest ranking in search results pages, but rather to help you fulfill your business objective for your website. Ranking well for a few terms among the huge number of possibilities does not guarantee more sales or customer retention. SEO is most effective when it is combined with a larger marketing strategy.
A successful online marketing campaign is likely to include more than SEO alone. Other avenues for promoting your web presence and furthering your business goals may include:
- a high-quality website or website redesign that engages and persuades prospective customers.
- paid advertising on search engines.
- other paid online display and classified advertising (banner ads, etc).
- free online advertising (Craigslist, MySpace, etc).
- addressing technical issues that may keep search engines from crawling and indexing your site.
- offline promotional campaigns that include your website URL.
Internet marketing is the use of the internet to advertise and sell goods and services. Internet marketing includes pay-per-click advertising, banner ads, email marketing, affiliate marketing, interactive advertising, search engine marketing (including search engine optimization), blog marketing, article marketing, and blogging.